Saturday 20 September 2014

Bad Record Covers Pt 4 - courtesy of the world's greatest Twitter feed

I'm sure you can get a cream for it in Boots 

Okay, who's going to point out the obvious problem to Meadowlark?
Follow-up album, Theo - not follow-through
Presumably the chap on the right is trying to prevent it happening again
Sorry, mate - haven't got a clue
No, not in the least bit disturbing
I'll be sleeping with lights on after seeing this
Actually, I'll be sleeping with the lights on for the rest of the year
We believe you. Honestly!
Something about his brown brother's donker?
Another convincing reason for leaving the EU
Listen to it here - I agree with every word!
Yes, I can believe that
...He's just pretending to be
I'm sleeping with the lights on for the rest of my life
"Hands where we can see them, sir."
Well, if that's your attitude!
I just found the last one on the excellent Bad Record Covers blogsite, which you can visit here. Just click on any of the "recent posts" in the right-hand column. If you're on Twitter, go here to add it to your feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment